Here are more details from Cllr. Kath Hartley about what’s up for discussion.
On the agenda:
Transport & Highways
- Metro extension from Snow Hill to New St. Station
- Review of City Centre Bus Routes
- The new New Street Station- The Gateway
- Coach Parking
Planning & Regeneration
- The Big City Plan- Update
- Regal Tower Planning Application- 56-storey office-hotel-apartment block planned for corner of Sheepcote St. and Broad St.- with only one floor of underground parking and round the corner from the approved new Library and proposed BALC site, neither of which has on-site parking..
Business Improvement Districts
- Broad Street
- Retail District
- Colmore Commercial District- new!
PLUS- Edgbaston Reservoir Plan and the latest on the Olympic Pool (BALC)
AND. . . Ladywood Ward news presentation by The News Team
What went on at the BALC (Olympic Pool) meeting on 19 October? See what happened at the opening of the new Summerfield Police Station. Who won the Have I got Ladywood News For You quiz? How did the Children’s Christmas Party go? And other exciting events and stories from around Ladywood Ward.
Cllr. Kath Hartley
31 Statham Drive
Birmingham B16 0TF
Tel. 0121 303 2039 (messages in office hours)
0121 420 4826