The West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner, David Jamieson, has issued his January Newsletter. There’s a link to an online consultation for you to give your views on a small increase in Council Tax to maintain local Police funding.
Find out about what is happening in the important police circles.
Amongst other topics are:
- Have your say on changes to Council Tax*
- Update from first crime board meeting of 2016
- Reformed cyber criminal will reveal secrets to protect businesses
- Share your views on future of policing
- Honouring heroes of our region
* Your views are requested on small increase in Council Tax (eg band D 10 pence a week) to ensure that Police services are maintained and protected.
To fast track to the online consultation click here.
For more up to date information, click here to visit the West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner website.
Article by Geoff Caine