The West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner, David Jamieson, has issued his January Newsletter. There’s a link to an online consultation for you to give your views on a small increase in Council Tax to maintain local Police funding.
Find out about what is happening in the important police circles.
Amongst other topics are:
- Have your say on changes to Council Tax*
- Update from first crime board meeting of 2016
- Reformed cyber criminal will reveal secrets to protect businesses
- Share your views on future of policing
- Honouring heroes of our region
* Your views are requested on small increase in Council Tax (eg band D 10 pence a week) to ensure that Police services are maintained and protected.
To fast track to the online consultation click here.
Click here to view the Newsletter in a separate window.
For more up to date information, click here to visit the West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner website.
Article by Geoff Caine