As little use is being made of the City car parks due to the lockdown, the council has decided to close the City and Sutton Coldfield car arks on Thursday evening 9 April. Just Snow Hill will remain open plus street parking.
Birmingham City Council will be closing the following car parks, from the end of the day on Thursday 9 April, until further notice:
- Dudley Street underground car park
- Jewellery Quarter multi-storey car park
- Markets multi-storey car park
- Millennium Point multi-storey car park
- Paradise Circus multi-storey car park
- Pershore Street multi-storey car park
- Town Hall multi-storey car park
- Victoria Road (Sutton Coldfield) multi-storey car park
The council has also suspended pay and display fees for both on and off-street parking. This is to support key workers giving them more flexibility about parking during the pandemic.
See here for more information.
The above Information is from the Council’s website.